I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 6, 2014

The first day of the rest of my life!

Well every day is really! 

But today I did something different! I started a new job! A Monday to Friday job that is not in the food & beverage industry! 

Holy major step out side my comfort zone! And my ego sure had fun inside my head this morning! Questions like "What if you made this all up?" "What if they mixed you up with another person?" "What if there is no job?" started popping up in my head. 

Of course I immediately laughed at my ego and told it to take a hike! 

I was so nervous I was shaking! But once I met a few others in my department I started to feel at ease! Everyone seems super so far! I am also doing my best not to judge or make anyone better or less then! I'm grateful for Gabby's chapter on creating idols and special relationships I just read. It was a perfect reminder that no matter where I am or where they are in life we are all equal! 

So this week I will work on creating a new work environment full of my children's artwork and my spiritual reminders! 

I received my Desire Map today too! I'm so excited I wish I had a magic wand to clean my house so I can sit down and start on that! But that will stay a fantasy for now... So baby steps! 

Tomorrow I start reading a 414 page manual on my job, maybe finish a few orientation modules and crash after work! Today I got everyone subs for dinner! The thought I cooking this week makes me sick lol Wednesday I start my Kundalini Yoga class! By then my brain might be fried so it might be the perfect thing to do mid week. My health spending covers Yoga so I need to find my receipt to see if it qualifies... Fingers crossed! I paid for it in 2013 but it doesn't start until 2014.... They also have a gym in the building! No more excuses! 

I'm looking forward to the rest of the week! And most of all having Saturday and Sunday off! I'm also looking forward to getting real stat holidays off and not having to work the first day of every month! I just might be able to create a social life outside of work & Passion Parties! 

I am truly blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment