I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 26, 2014

THANK YOU! Happy Birthday to ME!

I am in love with the direction my life is going! I'm loving that I am now placing value on my life based on my feelings and less on the amount of money I make! I am working on eliminating my limiting beliefs that I will be forever in debt and I have to work hard for financial freedom. Not true. If I focus on how I want to feel and keep increasing my vibration, my needs will be taken care of! And I will live a life of abundance! I'm very grateful to have found a spiritual practice! And a practice it is! Because I am only human, I have my moments! But I can say that I am 100% happier then I was a year ago! Thank you to everyone who lent me a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold onto and encouragement for when I climbed out of the bottom of the good barrel! 31 is going to be an amazing year and I am excited to continue my growth! Because that's was this year is all about! Joy, Abundance, Learning and Growth! And more time with my friends and family!

This weekend I choose to stay home and have a quiet birthday with my family. I needed calm. Part of me felt a bit depressed a few days before my birthday but I worked on releasing that sadness and turning it into gratitude. And accepting that it's perfectly beautiful to do nothing at all! Saturday I donated blood, bought myself a coffee, gave a friend a shoulder to cry on and bought a strangers groceries. I had read a chapter in Gabby's Spirit Junkie book about how the Universe was working so hard for her and this other life coach to meet. Not really paying much attention to the chapter my day went on. I choose to drive all the way south to go to my favorite store so I could backtrack to stop at another store in search of a red shower curtain. That's when I ran into a friend. And it was perfect timing because I was there for a reason! To lend her my shoulder! I continued on my journey to find my curtain and veggies for juicing and had to stop at another store for mint. I was in one line up but felt the need to get into the other line and the person (I'm not 100% sure the sex) was having troubles with their debit card. So I asked to try mine to see if maybe it was the machine. Knowing full well it was their card. I knew that yesterday was all about giving! And I felt so at peace! I haven't felt this calm in a while! I'm sure love was just pouring out of me! And I came home to spend a beautiful night with my family! This of course through my husband off because he had a few things planned and had to cancel them. I have to laugh because all his buddies told him not to cancel telling him that by me saying I wanted a low key birthday was a trick. Sorry guys... It wasn't! I loved every minute of it! I was in bed by 9! Today was just as beautiful! I got up and made a really yummy green juice, took Ethan to a birthday party and hung out with my bestie!!!! Who I miss terribly! Spent the day hanging out! And then realized that with this new road it only takes 15-20 minutes to get to her place!!!!

I want more days with friends! It brings me so much joy and I feel less lonely! I want my tribe back! I love them all so much!

Thank you all so much for everything! Even just taking the 3 seconds to post on my facebook page or sending me a text means more than you will ever know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment