I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 2013 ~ Year of Change

At the beginning of 2013 I had an instinct that it was going to be a year of change. I wasn't too sure what was going to change but I felt it was coming! I'm not going to talk about what I didn't accomplish in 2013. That's irrelevant now! But what I did do was a lot different from my normal routines!

I complained less!
I donated blood TWICE!
I volunteered over 20 hours of my time!
I took my boys on a vacation to BC!
I asked for help!
I reconnected with my husband & we made a bigger effort for date nights!
And most of all... I reconnected with myself! Started journaling, meditating and really focusing on what I wanted out of life!
Oh wait.... the best one yet --> I QUIT MY JOB! Because I got a great job offer! Yeah Me!

2014 is going to be my ME year! My New Years Resolution is to focus on the feeling JOY, ABUNDANCE & LOVE! I will be doing a Desire Map and working on my other core desire feelings!

Of course I still have my wanna list for the year! Mini goals I set but don't stress over reaching them!

Work on meditation!
Joined a Kundalini yoga class so I want to maintain that all year
I have been signed up for Color Me Rad so I best start running.... OMG hahaha LOVE LOVE LOVE
Pay off my student loan
Eat healthier - Cut out Sugar and Carbs
Do more with my family now that I have actual weekends off
Take a vacation with only my husband
Maintain my business! Becoming an ED is no longer a priority! But I would like to go back to my initial plan that Passion Parties will pay off my loans!
Continue to donate blood!
Give to the Woman's Center now that I can no longer volunteer!

I will continue to TRUST! I will continue to be thankful and grateful for my life! I am truly blessed! Blessed with change and growth!

Here's a few lot of pictures to sum up my year!

Happy Birthday to me!
I'm in trouble

Meeko! RIP!


Yup! Big Trouble

Mmm Tea



I love this woman! She inspires me daily!

I LOVE Butterflies!


My way to serious son and my joker son!


First time on the field!

Kindness Matters!




Happy Mothers Day



 
Thomas!!!!





LOVE this mat! I'm getting another next year!!




Jaden's Baby Blanket! Only took 3 years

He's a lover of books! Which I love!

I am so grateful I had a day of peace thanks to a friend!


ROAD TRIP!



We are being followed...





Jess and I!


Such a Beautiful Bride!!!

On our way to the Island

I got married here! Beautiful!!!



Damn too small!

Mr. Tired after a day at the beach!



Peace!




Uncle sure knows how to have fun with the boys! LOVE

My attempt at photography!

Breakthrough! LOVE!


Family Day outing! Finally!


He went up with Dad 3 times!



I DID IT!!!


Team Work!

D-Tox! I still can't believe he did it!

Mmmmm

Lips


THE BOOTS!


It's in a "Time Out" bhahahaha


Family Game Night

My intro to The Desire Map!

Steve approved Date Night Winter Boots


FORPLAY FOR WOMAN!
Toys donated to the Woman's Center


MERRY CHRISTMAS
New Book after May Cause Miracles!
Happy New Year! May 2014 bring you everything you desire! I'm very excited for the new year!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment