I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Water Please...

I breastfeed. I do not use formula. Mainly because I don't want to and I don't have too. I've started introducing cereal to my little man. I then attempt to pump to add to cereal. I however have been having a hard time pumping. I still feed him every two hours. So I started questioning why I couldn't even get a tablespoon out with a pump. And alas...

I'm not drinking enough water.

You would think I'd know this by now. I came to that realization last night when I had only had 1/2 a glass ALL DAY! This from needing 10+ when we first started because I was so parched.

I no longer drink coffee. The tea I have is herbal but most of the damn time I'll turn the kettle on an forget I even did.

So here I am back to having to remind myself that I need to still drink more then average amounts of water to supply my wonderful child with milk!

I've dropped my little Mr. off at school and now am back how with a sleeping baby. I have yet to have breakfast or a glass of water! Great start!

Off I go. Glass number 1 of my goal of 10 or more!

Lets see how good I am today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment