I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I will get past this!

I'm sure there is not one mother out there that like to hear the words "Your child needs ..." What we hear is THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR CHILD. Or at least that's what I hear.

I can not for the life of me stop crying. Get this. Ready. Don't laugh.... GLASSES.

Here's the kicker. I wanted glasses my ENTIRE life! And now I actually need them to see far (Near Sighted) and I only wear them when I drive at night. I love them!

But when it comes to my son I do NOT want him to need them. So I'm going to take him to another Optometrist and will suck it up if I hear the same thing!

I know what I can and can't see. I'm not sure if my son knows how to explain what he see's and really what if his vision is blurry? He probably just thinks it's normal.

I love my baby. I'm scared glasses will put a target on him in school along with his beautiful red hair! Kids are so mean. I hope I'm wrong. I hope he won't have a hard time. I hope he will charm everyone! Because he's such an amazing boy!

So I have come to the conclusion that I'm still postpartum and a complete emotional basket case!

I want what is best for my boys and if they need glasses then they will get them! But I will question it! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment