I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Take it Off!!!!

Since moving out of my comfort zone and going to those classes at the gym I have lost 4 lbs.
I am 146lbs! Around 36 inches in my mid section. My thighs could be 22 inches. I don't have a proper measuring tape for bodies. Next time I'm at the gym I'll get them to measure me properly and see if I've even lost any inches in the past 2 months. Although I've been more determined and disciplined these past two weeks.

So to help with my drop 20lbs goal I signed up for an extra class on Sundays for the month of October. Minus Turkey Turkey Day! It's called Take It Off. I didn't sweat as much as I did in my step class yesterday but today was more to find out where we are level wise. And it was HARD! But I enjoyed it! I go 3 times a week! Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. I might add in Thursday mornings! I have to go this Thursday because we don't have class on Sunday! Mmmmm Turkey! lol

I did indulge a bit this weekend but that is ok. Like I said I am not going to deprive myself. Plus I have to remember I am still  breastfeeding. So I can't cut out to much out of my diet. I also need to work on my water intake still LOL. I've increased my fruit intake so I know that's helping a little. I was told today to drink half my weight in oz of water... That's at least 73oz of water a day! That's 5 and a bit of my water glasses a day! I maybe drink 3 glasses (42oz) a day. Today I've had a bit more. So I'm sure if I have two more glasses tonight I'll be fine!

Here are my BEFORE photo's taken by my soon to be professional photographer 5yo son!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment