I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lessons!

Ah yes lessons! Life is just one big fat freaken lesson! You can either laugh, learn and move on or you can fall apart! I fell apart and am now ready to move on and laugh at myself! I am choosing now to dwell on my stupidity and to never speak of it again. It's done. Over. Past! It's nice knowing I'm not the only one.

I allowed myself to get low over the past few weeks and it's time I snap out of it! I can now see that allowing myself to get low like that is affecting me again and it's showing in what has happened!

So (my gawd I do say so a lot) I'm back to listening to my cd's and saying my mantras! Practice what I preach right!

Happy Wednesday! It's a great day! I have my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment