I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Almost there!!!

I weighted myself wrong the other day. I did it after I worked out! AND today my big number is... 143lbs!


Say WHAT!

Pardon my language here but FUCK YES! lol

I feel so good! I'm 13lbs away from my goal! Which is also 5lbs down from where I was prior to getting pregnant again. I was 128lbs before I got pregnant almost 6 year ago. And I was 135lbs before baby last year. So I'm setting that goal of 130lbs! I want to squash a few of those negative sayings about weight after your second pregnancy!

And of course it's really not easy. I'm craving sandwiches and I did have some pizza! But by not having it every day and choosing wraps over subs also is a big helper!

I didn't get to try Zumba today. I just did 35 min of hard cardio and a few abs. It was a good one! I love that my gym is 3 min away! Makes going there so much easier!

I have 3 more days of classes before my big ass Turkey Dinner! Talk about cutting out bread only to stuff myself with my yummy stuffing! mmmmmmm

Thanksgiving and Christmas are probably my favourite times to cook! I love love love to cook!

Hopefully I don't gain too much over the weekend! :S lol

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, way to go! I've been stuck at the last 15 pounds for the last two months. I've been lucky enough to never have to lose weight, so after my pregnancy, I didn't have a clue to how to lose those pounds. I think that's why those 15 pounds won't leave. I'll try your advice of cutting out bread and having wraps instead.

    ReplyDelete