I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's still good...

Daycare is closed tomorrow at the gym. This puts a damper in my work out hard before I stuff my face with my yummy turkey dinner!

But that's ok! I did go twice already and I have to go Saturday morning! I'm doing good! Better then I ever have in years! And I have amazing support! That helps so much! My hubby had made me want to be a better person in so many ways! At the end of this month I will be smoke free for 7 years! Of course a big thanks goes out to my old boss Andy and my old room-mate Jen! And with the help of suckers, chocolate covered coffee beans and knitting! But the biggest help. The fact that I started dating a man that did not smoke! The best thing I have ever done! :) Thank you all so much!

7 years! This Thanks Giving I'm thankful for those 7 years! And here's to the rest of my life!

This weekend I plan to take photos of my day in the kitchen and out family event then blog about it monday! Have a great few days and Happy Turkey Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment