I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 7, 2011

A New World for my Baby!

Today we went to Superstore to pick up Little Mr's first pair of glasses. They had a promo going on where kids ages 4 to 10 got a free pair! Thanks that we saved $120! The funny thing is I went there today thinking I still had to pay $40. When we picked them out last week we got a phone call after saying that his prescription was too high for the free pair but we will still get a major discount. So when it was all said and done and my bill said ZERO I smiled nicely, said thank you and left thanking the Universe as well!

We go in and sit down to try on his glasses for any minor adjustments and when she hands them to me to put them on Little Mr. they were Burgundy!!!!!!  Ummm The colour he picked was a copper colour? I do not want to wait another week for the colour to be changed! Thankfully she was able to switch the lenses right there for us! Little Mr. did NOT want burgundy! I didn't blame him LOL I love the colour! Mine are burgundy! But it's not a colour for a 5 year old!

While we were waiting for them to be adjusted to his size we had to go look at toys! He managed to scam a new car out of me! I know his birthday is a week away but I figured for this life changing experience I told him he could get this one car for wearing his glasses all the time!

I managed not to cry as well! My baby looks so different now. I'm very proud of him! He says he can see better now! We have to make another appointment in a month! Hopefully his eyes get better as he gets older! But that's not up to me! I might have to look into better coverage when I go back to work! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment