I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 15, 2012

And Breath

My start date for work is fast approaching. In just over two weeks I will no longer be on Maternity leave. I will be a working mother.

I'm starting to fall completely apart at the thought of leaving my son. I have a full on anxiety attach. I can't breath and I start to sob. Even just saying this in passing or one quick thought. BOOM! Tears. Done!

I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed right now.

With the house, the boys, Passion and my soon to be work schedule.

I'm also feeling alone.

Today I need to remember to take a big deep breath and just ask for help. I know it's all going to go smoothly! Everything in life is how it's supposed to be! And it's good!

I know this is what I need and want!

And BREATH

No comments:

Post a Comment