I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What the hell is on my face?

When you announce you are expecting your first, second or even your tenth child, you get people telling about everything. What brand of diapers to use. Whether to cloth or not to cloth. Co-sleep or not. Breastfeed vs bottle. Sleep when the baby sleeps. How their labour and delivery went and why you should deliver at home or at the hospital... Blah blah blah

Here is what they DON'T tell you

Chin hairs!
They come out of no where. You wake up in the morning, take a look in the mirror and your are good to go. But come the afternoon you brush your hands across your face and THERE IT IS. You gasp and run to a mirror. A long black hair! WTH. HOW? WHY? How does it grow so fast? It's almost as if it's going to come to life like the pimple on Chris' face in that Family Guy episode. Ohhhh Emmmm Geeee!

I'm now paranoid that I'll have this long ass black hair coming out of my chin that I've missed and people will be gawking at me making fun of it behind my back! I'm now constantly feeling my chin or looking in the mirror. I used to see my own mother do this and I would silently chuckle to myself. NOW I'M DOING THE SAME. DAMN. THING.

I find that if I don't pull it out the second I find it, I end up playing with it all day. Which annoys the hell out of me. It's like that itch that won't go away. And you keep scratching in hopes the make it better but you end up making it worse!

So if you are pregnant with your first child you can now say you have been warned!

Happy Hump Day everyone... I'm off to find my damn tweezers.




No comments:

Post a Comment