I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 5, 2012

Things that have changed since applying the Law of Attraction

About 3 1/2 years ago I was sitting in my living room with a friend singing my woes. She gave me some advice and I took it! My life started to move into a direction I wanted because of it! I got a better job with the same company, joined Passion Parties, bought a house and so on.

However, it's taken 3 1/2 years for me to finally really believe in myself! I'm saying Thank You every time I drive through a green light, find a really great parking spot, see a white rabbit and now when I get that random phone call from a stranger looking to book a party! I'm saying thank you all the time without any effort, without even thinking! I am also finally using my mantra! I spent the last year not knowing what I wanted or how to say it because I want EVERYTHING and I HATE waiting! But this January I picked one, as I'm sure you have seen - "I'm a Money Magnet". It sent my business into full speed! I booked 6 parties within 3 days. I contacted ONE person for those 6 parties. The rest contacted ME! I was asked to join a training school with my leaders, I got back pay for my baby and started a savings account for my boys and I have now decided to start paying off my loans faster! I am HAPPY! I then tried to change my mantra at the beginning of February and didn't really feel it so I changed it back and I'm keeping it until I stop seeing it's magic! But really... how could it ever lose it's magic?

I remember always thinking something was missing about 2 years ago. Nothing was ever good enough. I was still struggling mentally to be positive. I know now that was my ego taking over. But I finally also realized then that I had everything I had asked for. I had a family, a car, a job, a house and so much more! No we don't have a million dollar home in the ideal neighbourhood, fancy car in the driveway and the highest paying jobs. BUT we don't have to worry. We can pay our bills and enjoy our life! That was my second Ah-Ha moment in my recent life. After that we were blessed with another baby boy!



There is so much more I need to work on! My personal life, my own feelings about myself and hopefully transferring this magic onto my husbands band!

Lately as well I keep seeing people tweet or facebook how little money they have. How they can't pay a bill or even feed themselves. This is driving me crazy. I know in my heart that even if I was standing there giving them the answers to their woes on a silver platter they wouldn't get it! Like anything YOU have to be ready for CHANGE! Or for Steve, PROGRESS! I have this amazing opportunity for people! I have a gift to share! But it takes work. And people do not want to work to make things better. It's sad. If you want your life to change or get better you will have to do something different to get it! Get a different job, get a second job or like I said, join my team. Even move away! Sometimes the same old, same old is not good! "Nothing Changes, Nothing Changes!"

The thing is too that life is always handing me challenges. I'm learning to embrace them! I'm learning that sitting in my bed crying is not going to make it go away. I'm learning to learn from these challenges. To not always understand the reason but to try and see the good of the challenge. To see the change progress it is bringing to me.

I want to help others see how easy life can be for them! How beautiful the world actually is when you open your eyes and see the beauty! You can have what you want if you do something to get it!

Today I am thankful for my family, my business and ME! I'm thankful for my friend who helped me and continues to help me and my other friends too!

If you are not happy with your life or are struggling financially you can stop that cycle! You! Only YOU!

Find your magic! Find your peace! Find yourself!

Here are the things I have done over the years and started doing to see the changes in my life:

Paying attention to my thoughts and changing them
Changing my story I tell others
I read The Secret, Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley and am starting to read A New Earth.
Saying a Mantra
Listening to training materials ~ Train your Brain by Dana Wild
Making choices
Saying Yes and No
Saying THANK YOU!

If you would like me to tell you more about my recent experiences in the power of positive thinking and other things I've done, Ask! I would love to share more!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment