I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I DID IT!!!!

I not only reached my GOAL weight but passed it! I'm 129lbs (with cell phone in hand taking the picture - it said 128.6 or something like that before cell phone LOL)



People keep asking me what my secret is. Tell me how you did it Erin... And by me writing it here I am only repeating what every weight loss blog, company or program, person will tell you! You hear it all the time. Are you ready for it?

EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE!

Simple but not easy!

And I cheat! I'm not depriving myself of things I crave or want. No but I have found a balance. I try and keep it all to the weekends but I don't always stay with it. I also fail at drinking the proper amount of water I need. I've altered what I perceive as a treat now. I love chocolate so instead of a KitKat, I now buy dark chocolate! It's good for you! I don't drink pop but when I'm out I order a Soda Water with a splash of Cranberry juice. When I want starch I get myself a bag of The Kettle Brand Baked Salt chips. They are more expensive but it's a better option! I might actually invest in the newest Pampered Chef/Epicure make your own chips thingy I seen in their books... Maybe!

Here is the guidelines I've given myself for each meal (I'm sorry if I've blogged about this before. I'm too lazy to go back and look!):

Breakfast:
I stopped eating bread and cereal. I have oatmeal with bananas (no sugar) or hard boiled eggs, cheese and fruit. Sometimes I'll scramble some with spinach. I was making fruit smoothies with just juice, spinach and fruit but I got lazy LOL


Lunch:
Tuna on a rice cake, or a wrap. Sometimes again just hard boiled eggs because I'm usually getting back from the gym around lunch time and I need protein right away. So it's usually some kind of protein and veggies! but it depends on if I'm home or out!

Dinner:
Protein and veggies! Raw veggies on salad is my favourite this week. And I'll make Steve rice but I won't always have some myself. And if it's pasta I started buying whole wheat pasta. Steve will not eat whole wheat rice but pasta he will so it's the one thing I changed and will not change back. I know he hates that it's actual spaghetti and not vermicelli but whatever. I don't care. I want whole wheat!

Snacks:
Apples with real peanut butter is my favourite! But I try and keep it to some kind of fruit or vegetable.  I will cheat and just grab one of Ethan's granola bars or something bad but again... I don't stress about it!

I try and stick to ONE cup of coffee and then switch to herbal teas and again water.... Ugh. I love water but I need to drink more! I also take a multi-vitamin and an Omega 3 with Vit-D supplement! I also started buying at the Farmers Market! I want to try and cut out as much pesticides as I can out of my diet! I really don't think it's healthy at all for us!

Now when I say I work out I'm not just going to the gym and jumping on a machine and going through the motions. NO! I am joining step classes, Med Ball, Legs, Bums and Tums Bootcamp and an Iron Reps class with is weights. I also pay an extra $40 a month to take another bootcamp typy class called "Take It Off" which gives me an hour with a personal trainer pushing us to the max! She's a 90lbs Philippino chick that works you until you are ready to collapse! She's my favourite trainer at my gym! I've done a lot of squats, push ups, tri-push ups, lunges, jumping jacks, weight lifting, burpies, jumping on steps and so much more! Have you seen the infomercial about "Intensity"? THAT is what I do in my TIO class. We will add some weights but it's mostly just me, myself and I jumping and pushing and almost crying LOL. LOVE! I want those DVD's for home. Can I get a copy off of someone?

I'm happy with my weight now! I don't really care if I lose or gain a few pounds. I'm now looking to tone my body! I still need to lose a few more inches around my mid section but I know it's coming! I've seen it slim down so much already! This is where I need to step it up and not become lazy! Deep Breath and.... GO! ugh lol

My measurements when I started working out were:
July 6th, 2011
Arm - 13
Chest - 38
Waist - 31.5
ABD - 38.5
Hips - 41.5
Thigh - 25.5
Calf - 14
Weight - 148lbs!


My measurements now are:
March 1st, 2012
Arm - 10
Chest - 35
Waist - 30
ABD - 34
Hips - 36
Thigh - 19
Calf - 12
Weight - 129lbs


Please note I have failed to remember to ask someone to take pictures. This will follow soon! If I remember LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment