I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not a baby any more...

I am sitting on my couch browsing the web when I should be having a shower, cleaning and getting my son ready for his first day of school which is a half day. They are doing a staggered start to ease them into their new life! He is so excited! I wonder when this excitement will turn into the dreaded "No I don't want to go to school' [enter fake cough here]

I am really not sure if I'm ready for this. I have a knot in the pit of my stomach and I'm doing everything in my power not to fall apart! Every person I tell about my boy starting kindergarten says that I must be looking forward to the break with a newborn in the house! Ummm no actually. My son is very independent and helpful and I love having him around! He gets up and cuddles with me in the morning then goes off and gets his own bowl of cereal and watches cartoons until baby and I come alive! Then he's outside playing if it's nice out or we go off and meet a friend or do something! Of course there are days he's super annoying and I feel like he's on his last legs but I can not complain about my children!

So here I am telling myself to suck it up because I have no choice but to be ready for this and then think about how in another 5 years I'll be going through this again and well we can always have more babies! I can just feel the hubby giving me the "look" in my head! lol

I hope my son enjoys it! He gets 2 full days and 1 half day and then I take him away for 2 weeks! Best parent ever right! Well if he was in any other grade I know I would be in his eyes!

My baby is no longer a baby. He's a little boy starting a new adventure in life! All I can do is pray he will enjoy it! Pray he will make friends and will not be bullied or even worse... be the bully! Pray he will not struggle with learning and will be able to ask for help!

Now where the hell is my camera? Time to get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment