I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 8, 2011

Parking Wars!!!

Not the show... But in general.

I was at a Birthday BBQ and of course with so many people attending comes cars and trucks. Where do we park? On the street! But wait. The neighbour has this half assed crescent driveway with not one but TWO dead vehicles. And one of the guests parked in front. No big deal right? Guess not because the guy had to park across the street and then came over to tell us to move the truck because it's parked in from of a driveway. Not because it's HIS parking spot. No because it's a driveway THAT ISN'T BEING USED!

The funny thing is I used to be like this. I would be livid if someone parked on the street where I normally park. And really why is this? It's not going to kill us to park on the other side and walk is it? Do we really have any right at all to any place on the street? Just because it's in front of the place of residence? There's no signs for visitors to state that they can not park there LOL

Today my biggest pet peeve is when someone parks in the middle of my yard. I live in a duplex. There is obviously two spots in front between the two driveways on each side. But people park smack in the middle! WTF are you dumb? Can you not see that two cars can park there? Drives me crazy and I don't even park on the street! LOL

It's kind of amusing how parking spots can really make someone so bent out of shape

Are you like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment