I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Refreshing!

I have NO idea how many times I've gone to the gym but I have lost 4 lbs! I'm 146. Can I subtract my milk filled boobs and say I've lost 5? Does that count LOL I liked my dad's scale better! It said I was 140. What about my shoes? Can I take another pound off for them? So really 6 lbs? No? hahaha

I like how I think! Either way I am feeling a lot better! I try not to focus on the pounds per say. More about how my clothes are fitting. And right now a few of my jeans are starting to get loose! Very nice!

I got up today around 7:20. Fed my baby, got my little man up for school and made breakfast and his lunch! He was super excited until he was standing in his line and I said goodbye to him there. He wanted me to come in the class with him. Part of me wants to hold his hand through this but the other side of me wants to toughen him up and get him used to me not being able to drop him off when I'm back at work. Lets just say when he started to cry I had to bite my tongue to keep from crying too! I miss him. More so now then when I worked. What's it going to be like leaving both kids next April?

After that I went to the gym! Had a great sweaty work out! I really wanted a smoothy so I went to Jugo Juice and got their raspberry one with some spinach added. It was good! I think I'll have to pick up some ingredients to make my own when we get back from BC.

So now I'm all showered and ready to get this place organized for our trip. Baby is sleeping! It's so quiet.

I'm very refreshed and happy! Losing weight is so easy! Feeling good is so easy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment