I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to Reality!

My son had 3 weeks off at Christmas! He goes back to school tomorrow! While over a week ago everyone was cheering for joy that it was back to school time I was planning on filling my week full of play dates and Stir Crazy visits to keep me from wanting to kill my child. But he ended up getting sick so we were stuck in the house most of the week.

I went crazy today I'm at the end of my rope. I never thought I'd be so happy to send my child off to school! I can't wait to have 6 1/2 hours of no questions, no whining, no crying and no fights! I'm tired of being the only go to person for everything. I'm ready to kick, scream and cry myself! And I laugh a little at myself because in all reality, it's not that bad! It could be worse! He could be worse! But I think this is just something a parent goes through. Or any person for that matter when you spend so much time together!

Mommy needs a break! I'm about ready to give myself a time out! I should have bought myself a bottle of that yummy Raspberry wine from the farmers market today!

The upside to tomorrow is my son going back to school! The downside is I have to get up before 7am and get back into my routine! As much as I want this I've also enjoyed the idea of sleeping in! It's like a mind trick! Stay up until midnight and get up around 9am! Tonight will be a struggle for all of us!

My todo list for this week consists of:
Gym
Hostess Packages make and mailed
Samples to make
Kit to reorganize
Money to transfer
House to clean - bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dinning room & living room
Laundry
Swimming
PTA meeting
PVR to set up

And I'm sure a few things my brain is blocking out for now!

Time to find my motivation again! Find that happy feeling or sense of containment with myself I had before Christmas! I'm scared to step on that scale at the gym but I also know that if I do what I was doing before I'll have nothing to stress about! Not to mention going to the gym is a huge stress release! I feel so good, I'm less tired and less bitchy! Steve will be happy!

Yeah!

How's your reality going since school started? Are you still sticking with your resolutions as I'm just starting mine?



No comments:

Post a Comment