I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 30, 2012

My Compelling Vision

It's a cool morning in Calgary. The sun is up and bright! Looking like a wonderful day so far! I get into my car for the very last time. It's bitter sweet really. She was MY first real car. I bought her myself! Wish my own money! And now it's time to move on! We have simply just out grown her. It's Saturday. I'm thinking how thankful I am to have gotten most of my paper work ready the day before! I know how easily distracted I am today! I also picked Saturday to get my car because I didn't have to worry about the boys. I didn't have to rush with anything today! I pull into the dealership just down the street from my work with butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to sit in my brand new Toyota Highlander Hybrid! BRAND NEW!!!!! AND A HYBRID!!!! All thanks to Passion Parties and my team! I enjoyed the process of picking out all the bells and whistles with my new truck! As I park my car I can see her sparkling in the sunlight! Shiny Pearl paint! I walk into the dealership and they greet me with a coffee and my keys! I start to cry and am all smiles! I run out to her, open the door and push that button and start her up! I love that I get to PUSH A BUTTON! OMG

All the paper work is done! She is mine! The windows are open, music is one and I'm driving home in my New Toyota Hybrid Highlander!


1 comment: