I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am more confused then ever

I decided to jump into Wordpress. This have proven to be a huge struggle for me. I do not understand it. Blogger is so much easier. I need an actual human to come to my house and walk me through it all. I'm usually a fast learner. Especially when it comes to computers and such. I purchased a domain name at GoDaddy and thought ok cool now I can download the program and create my blog from scratch. Wow not as easy. So I go to the wordpress.org domain hosting suggested companies and get a different domain thinking downloading wordpress would be as easy as a click of a button. HA! Again WRONG... WTF am I doing here? 


I think this will be a long process for me! I am enjoying my new adventure with writing and the blog world. I want to grow with this and become something with it! But for now I will remain a beginner! And I will go and actually read more on Wordpress which was shared with me from a wonderful twitter friend. 


I really dislike not knowing what I'm doing. This feeling makes me want to cry! But just like driving a car it takes practice and patience right? I have learned so much and I know I can learn this! 


Wordpress I will figure you out! And I will be able to purchase a professional blog template with all the bells and whistles! I will be a popular blogger! Well that's my vision anyway! 


Erin McQueen - Still looking for sanity and wordpress is not really it right now! hahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment