I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I Really Want for Valentine's Day

Ah yes. Valentine's Day is next week! All you see being promoted is dinners, chocolates, flowers, cards and for me... Passion Party items!

I worked in the restaurant industry for a while. Valentine's Day was nothing but a big cash grab! Overpriced food and double bookings to get people in and out so we can get as many turn overs per table as possible! Not Romantic at all. And because I usually worked dinner was never anything special for me. We would try and go out on another night but the truth is. I really didn't care. I don't want to go out because it's Valentine's Day. I want to go out just because. And two children and 4 jobs later... that just because hardly happens.

This year hasn't changed. I may not work in a restaurant but I do not want to go out. I don't want flowers and I don't want chocolates (unless it's dark with almonds) and I definitely do not want a card. I don't want to be romanticized. I am to tired to be romantic right now. There is one thing I do want that might... Just might get my juices flowing again! AND possible relight that dead flame inside of me after having our second son...

I bet if you are a mother or know me personally you can guess what that one thing might be.

A HOUSE KEEPER!

That's it. That's all I want for Valentine's Day. I want someone to come and clean my kitchen, my bathrooms, my bedrooms, the living room, the toy room and do my laundry.

I would cry if that happened! It would be a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. I feel like a housewife failure every day because our house is a complete mess. It's gross. But I'm fucking tired. Even when my dear son lets me sleep longer then 3 hours I'm still tired. Between getting one ready for school and the other one not letting me be for 5 seconds to make him something to eat let alone me I'm surprised I'm even a nice person! Then I have to add on trying to run my own business and grow my own business and reconnect with everyone on my team so they know I do actually think about them daily and care! By 3 I have to pick up Ethan from school to come home to a messy kitchen from last nights dinner to have to clean it up and cook again. Then it's the dinner time battle, bath time, story time and bed. With what I feel like is another battle asking for help!

So if he can't help me then he can pay someone to help me! So maybe I can actually feel like being romantic is something I would like to do again. Because right now. I have nothing! And the funny thing is I have what I need to bring that flame back. It's sitting right beside me while I'm typing this! Pure Satisfaction in a bottle! AND I know it works! BUT... at this point. Why should I even bother!

How sad is that?

Valentine's Day is just another day.

Who's with me? If I was a house cleaner or keeper... My god I would be promoting the shit out of this to husbands of wives with more then one child!


No comments:

Post a Comment