I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Bit About ME!

The other day I told Steve that he's the only person who goes to Tim Hortons and doesn't bring me home a coffee. He told me that he's never sure what I'm drinking that day. And the truth is... He's right. I'm always changing. Always on the new thing. One day I'm drinking coffee and the next day I'm not or I've switched to teas or lattes. He can't keep up! Poor guy.

I tend to start things and NEVER finish them! I started knitting a blanket for Jaden. Found an error the was too far to fix and haven't finished it. I fantasize about being a really great reader and want to get into all these books and learn things but the truth is I hardly ever finish them or they take me FOREVER to finish! I want to learn to write! So I paid for this online thing and did part one out of six! Have not been able to find the time or energy to do something for myself! I will always take care of someone else before myself. Codependent type. I like to fix things. Or help people. I'm shocked I haven't quit Passion Parties yet but I love the products and the people! The money is nice too! I'm very loyal! I've worked at the same company for over 5 years between two kids. It's family to me. Even if there are days I feel I deserve better! I know my life will bring me what I want when I really want it because I'm really good at manifesting! I just need to learn to be patient and of course learn to believe in myself!

My favourite colours are Burgundy and Turquoise!

I LOVE Starbucks and you can never go wrong with bringing me a Soy Chai No Water Latte! I'm also good with anything non-fat!

I HATE SWEETENER. Anything with artificial sugar is the worst thing in the world. Makes me want to puke.

If you go to Tim's I am good with a Single-Single, French Vanilla Coffee or one of their new lattes with Vanilla Spice!

I love fruity teas too!

When it comes to dinner I will never turn down a dinner date with Sushi or Vietnamese.

Dark Chocolate is my new love!

Also Perrier! Strange but I am in love with Soda Water now... And if I'm out I like a Soda Water with a SPLASH of Cranberry Juice.

My alcoholic drink of choice is a Belini! But anything with Peach Schnapps will also be a good bet! mmmm

I also have a love for a more laid back hippy style! I hate skinny jeans and can not wear heals! It makes my big toe hurt. You will see me usually in jeans and a t-shirt unless I'm working!

I don't care about cards, flowers or love notes. I would rather get a phone call and a hug!

I will NEVER EVER watch a scary movie ever again! Yes I can still scare myself and run up the stairs like a little girl thinking a monster is after me! AND if you hear me starting to sing something teeny-bopper in the shower I randomly thought of the movie IT and has scared myself!

I'm more down with a chick flick, comedy or action film!

And of course lately I've come around to the Secret way of thinking! The Law of Attraction! Why you think becomes your reality! I love mantras and positive sayings!

I LOVE Butterflies!

I also love beautiful art but it's hard to describe what it is I really love. You'll have to browse my Pinterest page! But I will be attracted to womans figure, landscape, flowers and of course butterflies! I love colour but I also love black and white!

Things I wish I was good at or wish I could learn to do:
Photography, painting, gardening and house work ;)

 My Favourite Movie, well I really don't have just one. I love a lot of movies but Tank Girl and Amalie are in the top!

My Favourite Band of course the Steve McQueen Band and I'm a big fan of Esthero!

That's really it for now! Unless I can think of something else or get asked a question! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment