I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 3, 2012

Choices

Everything in life is a CHOICE!
From the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed you are making choices!
What you will wear, who you are with, what you will eat, where you work, how much money you have, where you live, kids, transportation, hobbies and so on!
I have to admit I have my days! I am not perfect! I however am making the choice to be better!
I'm so tired of reading online that people have no money or aren't happy and so many other negative comments.

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

If you are not happy with YOUR life then only YOU can do something about it!

Need more money? Ask me what I do! I wasn't making enough at my job to properly save and plan for future expenses like oil changes, home & car insurance or birthday presents! So I went out and started a home business and I also asked for a raise at work! When I go back to work I plan on learning more so I can again... make more money but I know I can't expect that right away! No! So what am I doing? Working my business even more!

Unhappy in a relationship? Either end the damn thing or go to couples counselling! But stop bitching! It's not going to change anything! Crying gets you no where! You must change it! Change your thinking about the other person! Stop seeing only bad and remember what made you fall in love with them in the first place! Start making an effort again! Start LOVING again!

Stressed out? Take things one step at a time! Write it all down and work down that list! Write out what you need to do and how you are going to do it! AND learn to say NO! If you can not do something you are allowed to say NO! Stop filling up your plate so full you can't finish it!

Over weight? Get off your ass and stop going to McDonald's! Eat better, cut out sugar and go to the GYM! Or become ACTIVE! You really don't need a gym membership! Start walking and move to running OUTSIDE! And pick up a $10 video to learn about weight training! Don't be afraid of weight training! You actually burn more calories this way! You need balance between that and cardio!

Can't lose weight? If it's medical that's a different story! But you need to see what you are doing and if it's not working for you then CHANGE SOMETHING! And remember everyone is different! There are so many body types! Not everyone is going to be a size 0! Hell I will never be anything less then maybe an 8! And I am happy with that! Because that is who I am! Look at who you are and be honest with yourself! Are you setting unrealistic goals? Are you cheating through the week with the mentality that "everything in moderation" works? Are you taking in way too many calories during your cheat day to counter act with your weekly work outs/healthy eating habits?

Life is not meant to be hard or complicated! It's supposed to be fun!

But when you do get overwhelmed! Because I know I do! And when you really do just want a "Woe is ME" moment or can't see an out with a current situation then here is a piece of advise I got from Dane Wild:

DO NOTHING!

That's right! But not forever! Just for a day! Or even a week!

Do nothing!

And then! Find your way back to your happy place and keep moving forward! Keep working! Life is not going to call you if you haven't given it your phone number!

Be happy with every choice you make! Even if that choice ends up being wrong! Know that you have the choice to change it!

2012 is the year for change! What are you doing to change your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment