I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Skin Care

I don't think much about skin care. I use Spectro Gel in the shower! I will sometimes put on face cream with SPF and that's about it! No toners or other creams! I try to wipe my face down with warm water every night but that doesn't always happen.

But I'm getting older. O...M...G... I am starting to notice changes to my skin. Lines and stress!

I'm thankful my face doesn't break out as much as it did when I was younger. However that's not a good excuse to not take care of my skin like I did back then either. And I'm sure my rep would be smiling and nodding with me while reading this! High Five Erin!

I purchased The TimeWise Miracle Set! I used it last night and my face still feels soft. Oh shit right I should go wash my face! LOL I know I have a sample somewhere in my bathroom. Anyway I digress.

Now they claim that in a 12 week study 83% had reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. 25% had improvement on skin elasticity. 100% had softer skin. (Which I agree with already after one use) And 46% had improvement on even skin tone!

SOLD! LOL And I got this set 50% off! yeah me!

I already have half the book marked and folded for the two other parties I have to go to over the next two months. I have put away some of my Passion earnings to spend at these shows. One is for my friend who booked last night and the other is for my Networking Circle!

No more ageing myself 3 days faster then I need to be and I'm supporting a great company and local friend! I used to say I can get it cheaper here but the reality is I would rather support locally now and pay that extra few $$$ then give it to a corporation that is probably using child slave labour overseas like Apple is.

If you are looking for great skin care products or another item you know is a part of a network ask me! I have great consultants I can hook you up with! And of course don't forget about Passion! :)

Time to go wash my face and down two glasses of water!

Thank you Erin with Mary Kay for spoiling me last night! And thank you to everyone who came out! I think I will be hosting again in the future for sure! But closer to the end of summer! I will be stocking up on Christmas gifts for everyone with Network Company Products from my circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment