I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 17, 2012

One Step Closer

Tax time is around the corner and I got my Student Loan invoice updates!

I am currently paying $282.17 per month for two loans. One will be paid off in 3 years and the other will be paid off in 6 years! My oldest son will be 11 years old if I continue to pay the minimum. I can not do that. Something has to change! And that something will be me!

Yesterday I sat down and broke down what I would have to pay additionally to pay off my loans by the end of the year. Along with my current monthly payment I would have to pay $975.92 a month to have them both gone by December 31, 2012! Ideally that would be great but realistically I will set my goal to be student loan free by the end of 2013!

Right now I'm going to work on my BC Student Loan. It's the smallest and the longest repayment plan! I am going to use what I make from Passion Parties to pay this off.

In order to not only pay off my loan but possibly pay off both and even have money left over for a rainy day I will have to book over 5 parties each month and set my sales goal for over $3000 each month!

I can do that! I did it this month and I'm almost there for the next two months!

Now it's time to keep plugging away at contacting leads and doing what I do best! Have fun!

If you would like to help me reach my goal you can book a party or join my Majestic Passion team and pay off your own goal!

This is overwhelming and exciting at the same time!

"I am a Money Magnet"


No comments:

Post a Comment