I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Have Them Too!

Bad days that is.

I used to be very depressed. I have worked very hard to work that out of my life and be all around positive! I love being happy! I love being on the right side of the bed and believing that everything happens for a reason! I feel great when I can brighten someone else's day! Smiles all around! Shit happens! Deal with it and move on! So why not just make the best out of everything right?

BUT

There are some days where I just want to crawl back into bed and say "Fuck You" to the world, cry and hide for no particular reason at all!

There are days where I wish I could just walk away from my responsibilities. Pull the covers over my head and never open my eyes. I don't want to be an adult or a parent let alone a wife. I need to be taken care of too! And right now I just want to scream! sigh.

Ok. I'm done...

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment