I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello 29!

This past Thursday was my 29th Birthday! And it was as it has been since becoming a mother... Just another day! But my boys made it special! As they always do!
My husband started buying me unique roses! Which I am so in love with! It says a lot about me! I love flowers but I don't want just plain red, pink, yellow or white roses. Nope! I love colours! And now I get them! Each year!

Steve also took me out to my favourite Italian restaurant in town! It's predictable but I love it! We only go once a year! I get my escargot, rack of Lamb, glass of wine and cream caramel! He wanted to take me out of town but our beautiful baby boy put a stop to that this year! I'm looking forward to next year! Going out of town will make turning 30 that much better I'm sure!

Here I am dressed up for our dinner! 2 lbs away from my goal weight! And I'm feeling good! I'm very proud of what I've accomplished in my 20's and I know I will make the best of my last year in my 20's. I don't feel like I'm a year away from the big 3 0 but alas I am! When I was younger I remember thinking 30 was so old. Either I was very wrong or times have changed so much that it's not what it used to be.

My oldest asked me where all my balloons were and if we were going to have a big party! I told him I've has so many birthdays that I don't need a big celebration any more! He said "Well I've had a lot of birthdays too, mom!" Super cute!

I am very thankful! I have a wonderful family!

Here's to the last year of my 20's!

No comments:

Post a Comment