I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling a bit BLAH?!

Do you ever get that overwhelming feeling of BLAHness?

It's boredom, tired, stressed, scared and lonely all at once. But for no good reason? It's as if I'm coming down from a major high.

I've been cooped up in this house all week except for my 2 hour outing yesterday with my sick boy. I haven't really "talked" with anyone and I'm scared to call a friend to chat because I don't want to "bother" them! REALLY?

I'm pacing the house almost like a stir crazy cat. I have my list of things that need to be done around the house but I feel as if I will break down in tears if I attempt to clean because of my 9 month old who is following me around everywhere will make it so difficult.

I find it kind of amusing how I have a hard time asking for things. Like right now. I want to hear about someone else's life! What they are thinking, doing and wanting.

Well that's it for my Woe is Me post LOL My baby is looking for my attention! Time to go be a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment